GERANI Far UV 222nm Light
Unit price per
*NOTE: Available for pre-order, starts shipping in mid-June. Shipping costs included for pre-orders.
Now you can reduce germs using GERANI Far UV even in occupied indoor spaces. Conventional UV-C lights (254nm mercury lamps or 260-280nm LEDs) are limited in that they can only be used safely in unoccupied spaces or completely contained with no leakage. Far UV cannot penetrate the active layer of human skin and is adsorbed by the top layer of dead skin cells. The eyes’ tear layer works to block Far UV, protecting them. This means that GERANI Far UV can target air and surfaces even while people are present.
⚠*Please note: WARNING – According to the Photobiological Safety Test IEC/EN62471, humans should not be exposed to 222nm ultraviolet radiation over 22mJ in a day. The time humans can be exposed to 222nm is related to the power of light and distance to the light source. Read the label and any operating manual before using.
- Filtered 222nm Far UV light
- Targets both air and surfaces in line-of-sight
- 360° angle adjustability
- Discreetly install on the wall or ceiling
- Continuous use and vacancy sensor modes
- Interior reflectors increase UV intensity
- Reduces germs continuously even in occupied rooms
- Safe for humans and pets when used as intended
- Sleek and discreet, blends in with wall or ceiling
- Mercury-free for your peace of mind
- Sturdy bracket prevents any extra tilting
|Input Voltage||100-277V AC|
|Lamp type||222nm excimer lamp|
|Installation||Ceiling mounted and wall mounted|