Technical Sales Specialist
About UV Can Sanitize Corp
UV sanitization is a high-tech method of disinfecting surfaces and air that has been used in hospitals and medical facilities for decades. UV Can Sanitize is a young company with a mission to improve UV light sanitization accessibility to the public. We are seeking a motivated and confident Technical Sales Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and possess technical knowledge of IAQ and UV technology. In this role, you will be responsible for generating leads, conducting product demonstrations, and closing deals.
- Work with customers to identify their needs and provide solutions using UV disinfection technology for air and surfaces
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospective customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify potential clients and generate leads through cold-calling, email campaigns, and other sales tactics
- Create proposals and negotiate contracts
- Demonstrates technical familiarity in engineering technologies, tools and methods
- Assist in product designing, reviews, and testing
- Documents work and contributes to written reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Attend industry trade shows and events to promote UV Can products
- Assist in shipping and handling, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in HVAC Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field is an asset
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred and legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
- 1-2 years of sales experience in the UV technology industry is an asset
- Experience in HVAC and lighting engineering is an asset
- Understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, and graphic design software is an asset
- Be fluent in written and spoken English with proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Ability to work effectively on own and within a team environment
- Self-starter who is not afraid to pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work
- In-person position at North Van office. Willingness to travel as needed
Get in on the ground floor of a young vibrant, fast paced organization where you can be an integral part of building something incredible.
Competitive base pay.
Sales commissions and company shares.
- $50,000+ / yr (depending on qualifications)
- Uncapped sales commissions
- Start at earliest availability. Position open until filled.
- 40 hours per week
UV Can Sanitize Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and address to Mehrdad Behnami.