Junior Sales Engineer
About UV Can Sanitize Corp
UV sanitization is a high-tech method of disinfecting surfaces and air that has been used in hospitals and medical facilities for decades. UV Can Sanitize is a young company with a mission to improve UV light sanitization accessibility to the public. We are seeking a motivated and confident Junior Sales Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and possess technical knowledge in UV technology. In this role, you will be responsible for generating leads, conducting product demonstrations, and closing deals.
- Demonstrates excellent technical proficiency in engineering technologies, tools and methods
- Product reviews, testing, and designing
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify potential clients and generate leads through cold-calling, email campaigns, and other sales tactics
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospective customers
- Work with customers to identify their needs and provide solutions using UV technology
- Create proposals and negotiate contracts
- Documents work and contributes to written reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Attend industry trade shows and events to promote UV Can products
- Assist in shipping and handling, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or related field
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred and legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
- 1-2 years of sales experience in the UV technology industry is an asset
- Experience in electronics and lighting engineering is an asset
- Understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, and graphic design software is an asset
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Be fluent in written and spoken English with proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Ability to work effectively on own and within a team environment
- Self-starter who is not afraid to pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work
- In-person position at North Van office. Willingness to travel as needed
Get in on the ground floor of a young vibrant, fast paced organization where you can be an integral part of building something incredible.
Competitive base pay.
Sales commissions and company shares.
- $18-$25/hour (depending on qualifications)
- Sales commissions and company shares
- Start at earliest availability. Position open until filled.
- 30-40 hours per week
UV Can Sanitize Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and address to Mehrdad Behnami.