Contract & Tender Specialist
About UV Can Sanitize Corp
UV sanitization is a high-tech method of disinfecting surfaces and air that has been used in hospitals and medical facilities for decades. UV Can Sanitize is a young company with a mission to improve UV light disinfection accessibility to the public. We are seeking a motivated and confident Contract & Tender Specialist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will coordinate all aspects of tender opportunities, as well as carry-out contracts preparation and review.
- Searching tender websites for bid opportunities
- Coordinating all tender costing with the respective departments.
- Maintaining and developing all tender/contract activities within the companies.
- Preparing tender proposals within the required deadlines
- Following-up on tender awards
- Providing pricing information and terms and conditions of awarded contracts to supervisors
- Approving and cross-referencing all carrier invoices to customer freight charges
- Processing all custom broker invoices
- Running all monthly/quarterly/annual sales reports for tender commissions
- Maintaining and implementing all processes and procedures (including forms and work instructions)
- *Completed a post-secondary education program in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and past experience
- Comprehensive understanding of terms and conditions
- Preferably, work experience with tender processing
- Ability to manage a number of projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- French bilingualism is an asset
- Proficiency with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Get in on the ground floor of a young vibrant, fast paced organization where you can be an integral part of building something incredible.
Flexible work schedule. Options for remote work or hybrid (North Vancouver, V7P 1P9)
Competitive base pay.
- Part-time with option for full-time after probationary period
UV Can Sanitize Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, introducing yourself, your availability, and what you can bring to the team!