Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Representative (Part-time)
About UV Can Sanitize Corp
UV sanitization is a high-tech method of disinfecting surfaces and air that has been used in hospitals and medical facilities for decades. UV Can Sanitize is a young company with a mission to improve UV light disinfection accessibility to the public. We are seeking a motivated and confident part-time Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Representative to join our growing team.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Perform customer service duties, handle orders, and resolve customer inquiries, over phone, email, and chat messages.
- Familiarize yourself with our product line and UVC light disinfection technology to answer customer FAQs.
- Pack and fulfill e-commerce orders daily and arrange shipping and pickup.
- Assist in the development of reports/presentations
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, editing, proofreading etc.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Taking meeting minutes and summarizing.
- Assist in the creation of social media, website, and marketing content.
- Assist in light bookkeeping and payroll duties.
- Help facilitate in-store customer purchases using Shopify POS for card transactions.
- If bilingual in French, assist in the translation of documents, manuals, and packaging
- Be ready to wear many different hats, we are a small start-up after all!
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred and legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
- Proficiency in: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- You consider yourself tech-capable meaning you’re confident and able to quickly pick up and proficiently use new software and apps
- Self-starter who is not afraid to pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- French bilingualism is an asset
- Ability to work effectively on own and within a team environment
- Ability to organize work, set priorities to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work with data collection, produce reports and spreadsheets
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Familiarity with Shopify, Amazon Seller, and social media platforms for business use is an asset
Education and Experience
- Completion or in the process of completing of a post-secondary degree in Business, Economics, Biology, Health Science, or other related fields is an asset
- Administrative assistant experience 1+ years (preferred)
- Customer service experience 1+ years (preferred)
- Social media management experience 1+ years (preferred)
Get in on the ground floor of a young vibrant, fast paced organization where you can be an integral part of building something incredible.
Flexible work schedule.
Competitive base pay.
- $18-$20/hour (depending on qualifications)
Start and End Dates of Work
- As soon as possible
- 16-32 (2-3 days in North Vancouver office)
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, introducing yourself, your availability, and what you can bring to the team!