TULIP 2 HEPA Filter Replacement
Unit price per
Triple Air Filter replacement for the Tulip 2 UV air purifier by UV CAN Sanitize. Each filter has a 3-6 month lifetime depending on usage and air quality.
Air filter is sealed to protect its lifetime. Please remove the plastic packaging of the new HEPA air filter before placing it into the air purifier.
When your air purifier filter gets old, the efficiency will decrease when your air purifier is running, leaving more bacteria and pollutants in the air. Therefore, it is recommended to replace your filters every 3-6 months.
The filters lifetime varies on the air quality of the area surrounding the air purifier. Activities which may decrease your HEPA air filters lifespan and lower your air quality include: frying/broiling foods, cigarette smoke, aerosol products, burning candles, vacuuming, etc.
The Tulip 2 filter has 3 layers:
- A fine preliminary filter
- True HEPA filter H13
- Activated Carbon filter
Replacing the filter
- When the filter has reached the end of its working life, the filter indicator on top of the device will illuminate and beep 8 times indicating that it is time to replace the filter. Tap the filter button once to end the beeping.
- The filter light will remain on as a reminder, but the appliance can continue to be operated. The beeping will resume each time the appliance is turned on, until the filter is replaced.
- To replace the filter, remove the base cover. To do this, turn the device upside down and turn the base counterclockwise.
- Remove the old filter. The filter is held in place by the base cover. It should not require any force to remove once the cover is removed.
- Discard the old filter.
- Remove the new filter from its packaging and slide into place. Return the base cover and turn it counterclockwise.
- When the filter is replaced, please tap, and hold the filter button for 3 seconds. This resets the indicator light, and the appliance will reset the new filter replacement time.
|Filters||Fine preliminary, HEPA (H13), Activated Carbon|