Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
Who you are:
- A data-driven, goal-oriented, and strategic marketer, who enjoys tackling challenges and solving problems.
- You have hands-on experience designing brands and marketing campaigns for successful startups.
- You have directly contributed to social media marketing efforts that have translated into company growth and increased sales/users.
- You are highly driven and capable of making decisions on your own yet are also collaborative and a team player
- You have a strong eye for design and brand image. You are able to take creative direction and turn it into something beautiful and powerful. You are an artist and love to create digitally.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and social media. You are excited and motivated to be part of an impactful mission.
- You are a creative thinker and self-starter. You thrive in challenging environments and are excited about a blank canvas to make your mark on.
What you will do:
- Follow a consistent branding guide to create content for social media accounts and paid ads
- Manage, create content for, engage on, and be the person behind all company social media platforms. Those platforms include but not limited to Instagram, Shopify, and YouTube (these are priority)
- Set up and manage a company Facebook and LinkedIn Page
- Launch and manage social media (Instagram and Google) ad campaigns that increase following and users
- Organize strategic collaborations with online influencers and other brands
- Create and manage a brand ambassador program.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and reporting tools against company KPI’s. Adjust plans as necessary to reach goals.
- Optimize and create content for SEO
- Collaborate with other team members to develop product positioning, value propositions, key messaging, and customer personas for new branding and ad initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-year of experience growing brands online through social media. Looking for someone to really take the onus and help us build something beautiful.
- B2C startup experience a plus
- Ability to present complex and sensitive information in easy and aesthetic ways.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Strong design and content creation skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and light video editing
- Hands-on experience with running brand social media accounts, SEO/SEM, Instagram Ads, Google & YouTube Ads, Customer Acquisition, Analytics and Reporting.
|||Office and Remote|||||||||qXOTxfgiscXtBcBv|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||16|||20|||false